To sustain this growth, you must be disciplined and
make the right decisions
in an ever-changing world.
Knowledge Capital Coaches are experts at helping you - the entrepreneurial and mid-sized firm - grow by implementing
Rockefeller Habits and best practices. Knowledge Capital Coaches are armed with simple, but powerful tools to help you grow.
There are four key decisions you must get right - People, Strategy, Execution and Cash.
The ultimate goal for your people is happiness. Happy
people perform better. The focus is to get great people,
keep them and help them grow. Knowledge Capital People Methods
and Tools include:
Core Ideologies are made up of Core Values and
Core Purpose. Core Values provide the handful of
rules that will remain constant and provide YOUR
company with a strong cultural foundation. Core
Purpose answer the questions, Why is our company
doing what we are doing and what is our higher
- Aligns the company
- Provides a strong culture
- Brings simplicity and clarity to HR systems
Organizational weakness keeps your company from
growing. By clarifying responsibilities and accountabilities
for each role your company is positioned to
- Make decisions faster and more decisively
- Key seats are filled with the right person'
Effective execution results in increased profit and time.
It is all about priorities, metrics and meeting rhythms.
Knowledge Capital Execution Methods and Tools include:
Priorities, Metrics and Dashboards
- Priorities - What are your Top 3 and Top 1 of 3?
- Metrics - Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Critical
Number, Customer and Employee Feedback.
- Dashboards - A tool to measure the right things
now so you can gain insight into the future of your
- Focus on the right things and measure them properly
Meeting Rhythms are the daily, weekly, monthly,
quarterly and annual meeting rhythm and the specific
agendas that make them effective and practical.
- Capturing opportunities faster
- Identifying and addressing bottlenecks
- Increasing throughput and production without
additional cost and headcount
An idea or image that transforms a managerial goal
into a company-wide mission.
Positive Impact on Your Business
- Make goals and priorities memorable
- Helps your organization make the necessary
emotional connection that generates
|The right strategy results in increased revenues. You must
have the right horse in the right race. Knowledge Capital Strategy
Methods and Tools include:
According to Jim Collins, the Big Hairy Audacious
Goal is a 10 to 25 year lofty goal that challenges
the firm to greatness
- A compelling vision and central theme to
motivate your team
The single most important measurable that both
matters to your customers yet makes you different
from the competition.
- Drives your business
- The unique and overt benefit that differentiates
A strategy to neutralize or blow up the main bottlenecks
or chokepoints in your industry
- Provides a unique competitive edge
When cash is tight, it is hard to breathe. Increased cash
flow is all about having excess oxygen to breathe.
Knowledge Capital Cash Methods and Tools include:
Cash Conversion Cycle
According to Harvard Business Review article titled, "Execution without Excuses", the Cash Conversion
cycle is the time it takes for $1 of operational and
COG expense to return to you as cash collected
from your customer
Positive Impact on Your Business
- Available cash provides options
|How do I get started?
|There are 3 simple ways to get started:
Rockefeller Habits Implementation Workshop Bring up to 10 team members together for 2 days to
learn the Fundamentals of Rockefeller Habits and begin
the process of using the One-Page Strategic Plan to implement
Rockefeller Habits into your firm
Annual/Quarterly Planning Session Spend 2 days with your executive team building the right
execution plan to focus your entire organization on your
top priorities for the quarter or the year.
Coaching for Accountability and Performance
Every quarter we will use a total of 5 days to accomplish
- Begin the quarter with 2 days of execution planning
- Weekly phone coaching to help you with top priorities
- Focused time to work on specific opportunities and